Recycling electronics is the safest and most environmentally friendly disposal method for your devices. Far too often, discarded computers and electronics sit in landfills where they leach hazardous chemicals into the atmosphere and soil. Any sensitive data stored on a computer or drive is potentially accessible if it has not been properly destroyed.
Environmentally Friendly Disposal
Acceptable items include:
- Computers, laptops and mainframes
- Monitors, modems and all connecting wires
- Cellular and land line phones
- Hard drives and floppy drives
- Keyboards and mice
- Printers and small copy machines
- We deliver secure bins for the safe collection of your materials.
- When ready, we pick up the containers for processing at our secure off-site recycling facility.
- Deliveries and pick-ups can be scheduled daily, weekly, monthly or upon request.
- After processing, you are provided with a certificate of electronic recycling, serving as legal proof of safe disposal.
- All components are disassembled by hand and completely stripped down to each and every reclaimable material. This method provides superior recycling efficiencies to that of incinerating.
- Hard drives and memory chips are physically cut into pieces, making it impossible to recover any data. They are also never resold or recirculated, which ensures the security of your data.
- All materials are handled in a legal and environmentally correct manner.