ShredX uses cross-cut particle shredders to ensure compliance with the highest security standards. Our services can be booked on a reoccurring schedule, or engaged for periodic document purges and relocation events.
Convenient & Secure
- Certificate of destruction is available immediately upon completion.
- Customer witness of the shredding is available upon request.
- Consoles: Our security specialist comes to your site and unlocks your console, emptying the bag into one of our locked, rolling containers. The materials are then secured with a lock and rolled out to the truck.
- Bins: The locked container is rolled out to the truck. Once the container is at the truck, it is unlocked and loaded onto the tipper. The tipper raises the bin inside the truck and dumps the materials into the shredder. At no point does our security specialist have to physically move the papers into the shredder.
- All ShredX consoles and bins can be exchanged on a predetermined schedule for ongoing shredding needs or scheduled for one time contracted pick-ups.
- Consoles: Our security specialist comes to your site and unlocks your console, emptying the bag into one of our locked, rolling containers.
- Locked shredding bin: Our security specialist picks up the locked bin, loads it onto one of our off-site trucks and the truck itself is then locked. All bins are brought back to our facility where they are kept secure until they are ready to be destroyed within 24 hours of receiving the materials.
- When the materials are ready to be destroyed, the bins are unlocked by a supervisor and loaded immediately into the shredder. From the moment the consoles are emptied, the bins are kept securely locked at all times.
- ShredX provides you with locked bins and consoles for optimal security to ensure confidentiality of your data.
- Bins remain locked at your facility and can only be opened by our security specialists or your designated staff member.
- Our strict chain-of-custody, for both on-site and off-site services, is stringently followed for each and every transaction.
- Shredded documents are baled and shipped to paper mills for reuse.
- By partnering with Five Star Carting, ShredX has access to more recycling capacity than any other privately held company in New York City.